Where i can download all fresh drivers for my V5-573p-9899 laptor and what exactly do i need ?

Shansya
Shansya Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello guys. I have Acer V5-573p-9899 laptor and i just installed new ssd instead of my old and slow hdd, but i have no idea what exactly drivers do i need to do my laptor works like it was first time turned on. I remember how much things i had preinstalled when i turned it on at the first time. And now i can only see on official Acer site that they have only chipset, vga, audio, touchpad and lan driver (i dont need such waste things like bluetooth and etc). Where is Dolby driver ? I remeber that i got huge list of drivers when ive opened Ccleaner program (it was like 5 drivers for Intel, 4 for usb and a lot of other things. So guys can u help me and tell what exactly i should install to make my laptor use all resources and all installed devices ? By the way i have windows 8 (not 8.1).

p.s I know that i can restore my pc to default settings and i tried it but it has soo much waste things (like clean.fi, a lot of media things that i've never used for last 2 years or owning that pc, etc). And i've tried to create through Acer eRecovery a flash drive to recover all drives but when i plug it in and open recovery application it has white screen like it didn't record any driver.

Thanks a lot guys, hope someone will help.

Answers