VN7-791G-79VU questions

Options
nedyalkow
nedyalkow Member Posts: 3 New User

Good evening , guys . First thing's first - excuse me for my not perfect english language level . Im from Bulgaria and here ppls dont use english very often .

Since couple of days i have a new laptop Acer Aspire V17 Nitro VN7-791G-79VU . I have two things to ask about it , so ill start with the more important question for me .

I tried to find some information about this model in internet , but i've found nothing . Pretty much all i've found is a review for a similar model but not exactly the same , althrough they look the samе externally ( http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Aspire-V17-Nitro-VN7-791G-759Q-Notebook-Review.126701.0.html ) . Its VN7-791G too , like mine , but the last 3 symbols are different . So :

1. In the review from the link its said that the material from which the laptop is made is named from Acer's engineers soft-touch NIL or Nanoimprint Lithography which is combination between plastic and aluminium . What i wanted to ask is about the case of my model VN7-791G . Is it with the same soft-touch NIL plastic-aluminium combination technology , which reduces the heat inside ?

2. And second . While im gaming , my laptop reaches around 80 degrees celsium . Is that temperature OK , or i should do something about it ?

Thank you , and excuse me again if my level of english is disturbing to you Smiley Happy

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

your english is ok.

i can't reply your first question but about temperature i can assure you that's normal, you can start to worry if it reaches around 90-100 C but keep in mind that termal sensor will shutdown your system prior to any temperature that will damage your laptop.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • nedyalkow
    Options

Thank you . I kinda knew this about temperatures but i just wanted to assure myself its normal .

The most important question for me is the first one . Hope there is someone who can answer me , cuz i really need to know if my laptop have the aluminium+plastic combination .

• nedyalkow
    Options

Well , seems like the guy who knows the anwer didn't showed up yet . Ill be here regularly , so please , if you know the answer marked as 1. , let me know . Im really curious to know if the soft-touch NIL is enabled on VN7-791G-79VU .