VN7 592g

pneooma
pneooma Member Posts: 6 New User

Hello! 

I own a vn7 59g for a few months now and i must say that i'm dissapointed by the experiences i have with it. 

Beside low quality build and high price i'm really dissapointed by the touchpad.

So, I came to this forum as the last resort and driven by desperation! 

Touchpad:

1. The touchpad moves by itself sometimes

2. The touchpad is not accurate at all - advanced or basic mode in bios; doesn't matter.

3. Tried to install and reinstall all the drivers possible that I could find online. Still does not work and shows that has a life by itself.

4. Fresh windows 10 install. No change.

5. When the laptop gets a little warm (and not only) - Touchpad gets alive by itself.

6. Used a mouse - when the wi-fi or lan download or upload gets to maximul limit the mouse stops working or gets gets laggy and unusable. - works fine without network traffic.

7. With touchpad in Basic mode (bios) even when i push the touchpad to do a click sometimes does not work. not mentioning that tap to click works only when the stars align!

I will post a video showing the mouse behavior. 

Battery : 

even when it was new the battery did not last more than 2 hours. (other market laptops have battery life span with two numbers but that's another story for another time).

Card Reader: 

Tried to use the card reader a couple of times and got the blue screed on death every time. I hoped it was a problem regardint the card and forgot that i have a card reader.

Bios: 

I set a supervisior passord and i forgot it. Need help ! ! 

I mention that i had to set up a supervisor password to be able to change  the boot mode or smth... wanted to test another operating sistem hoping that i might get a smooth experience.

ACER!  Do something!  

PS: buyback? moneyback? 

Answers