VN7 592G Paint coming off !!!

Options
RadeonHD
RadeonHD Member Posts: 43 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives

I've recently noticed that paint has started coming off from the lid of my ACER VN7 592G. I have handled it very carefully and that's why I don't understand where do these (six !!!)  scratches come from. Never had this problem with any of my previous laptops ( 1 x toshiba & 2 x lenovo) and they weren't handled with such care as I did with this acer.

There are 6 scratches on the left side, 1 in the center and 1 on the righthand side. 

Has anyone else had the same issue or is just my laptop badly painted ????

Also, does anyone have a solution for these scratches ? 

Answers

• sharky25k
    sharky25k Member Posts: 473 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hi,

Well there are some people who reported the same issue.

http://community.acer.com/t5/V-and-VN-Series-Laptops/Acer-Aspire-VN7-Nitro-Black-Edition-prone-to-scratches/m-p/468893#M13615

But as I told in the other posts I don't know what you are doing with the notebook because mine has just two really small scratches (acer service center replacing the screen in a "professional way") which are barely visible (probably they thought I will not notice them). No other problems and I carry it every day in my backpack.

• alejo9719
    alejo9719 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Me and other two people I know have this issue. I've been able to keep it to the edges by being very carfeul, but the only remaining painting on the laptops of my friends is in the one in the middle region.