[VN7 592G-700E] Touchpad issues

Options
krpx
krpx Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi!

I just received my brand new VN7-592G-700E, everything is working well but the touchpad. After a few minutes, it starts moves erratically, click when I don't and vice versa.

Basically, the driver used was an older Microsoft driver from 2006. I updated it with the Synaptics driver from the drivers page, no improvement. Same thing with the last driver from Synpatics website.

Is that a common trouble ? Who to fix it ?

Regards,

Answers

• bmacartain01
    bmacartain01 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I'm having the same problems with same model. Just posted a message under another title 'uncontrollable mousr' (mouse)
  • bmacartain01
    bmacartain01 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I bought my aspire v15 nitro vn7-592g last week. The first one was faulty and i was given replacement at store. For a few days it was great, but now the touchpad is out if control. It will be compliant for a good while, then without warning it will start moving across the screen by itself and right clicking on things. Then menus are opening by themselves and I can't regain control. Other times the cursor will move in the wrong direction and freeze for a second before jerking across and doing random movements. I basically lose control of the computer. I checked to see if there are driver updates, but it is up to date. When I restart the computer it may work fine for a few hours or a few minutes and the problem will kick in. Once it does, there is no stopping it. My touchpad is very clean. The computer is new and I haven't installed any extra software since buying it. I urgently need help. Thanks for your advice.
  • 18einhalb
    18einhalb Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I got the same problem aswell. Only a restart seems to fix it, butjust for a few minutes.