VN7-591G want to Reflash BIOS V1.15

amhayt
amhayt Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

VN7-591G  want to Reflash BIOS V1.15
i flashed to BIOS V1.15. but at that time said failed. and version is upgraded. 
but my laptop is unstable.
want to reflash my BIOS . 
how can i do that?

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

I suggest trying to download BIOS 1.15 using the link below, and try another install.

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/BIOS/BIOS/BIOS_Acer_1.15_A_A.zip?acerid=635810106211649681&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20VN7-591G&OS=ALL&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

If it does not work, let me know so I can look deeper into this.

• amhayt
    amhayt Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

I tried many time, but that said " The version of ROM file is the same as that of BIOS" .

My laptop error issue are. . 
    1. after i shutdown (choose shutdown) my laptop, and after open it . and then if i used dedicated graphic application, that stopped.(no respond, nothing cant do, all freeze).
    2. Wifi  connection error  to my TP-Link Router Archer C7 v2. (can connect but at some point that randomly disconnected and no wifi cant scan, (only have to disable it and enable it). 
     To other Router, that is ok. also, that router is ok with other devices.  (reset router sevaral time, changed drivers many times).  

as for me, i only make mistake as  failed BIOS update while installing my system. 
    so, i want to reupdate this bios. 
    help me to reflash that. 

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    If it is saying the BIOS version is the same you are installing, it appears it actually did update the BIOS to v1.15, despite the fact that it gave you an error. I do not have any suggestions on how to reflash the BIOS with the same version. I do not feel the issues are related to the BIOS.