V3-571G matrix

Options
sibsib
sibsib Member Posts: 4 New User

Hi, all! Could someone to advise me which matrix to buy instead of broken 15.6 FHD IPS? Brand (LG or which one acer uses?), pin (30 or 40?), maybe some online shop with worldwide delivering?

Best Answer

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,093 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can't buy from these suppliers (wholesalers). You have to look for a new LCD panel with the brand part number. In your case, it's a LG P156WF4-SPB1. You can easily find a compatible one e.g. here. Don't forget to compare the specs of the 18 others. May be one of them is better than yours.

France

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Could you please post the current screen model in your laptop, you could find with HWInfo64 free portable program.

• laurent_14
    Options

Hi sibsib,

Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

France
  • sibsib
    Options

Hi, sorry for waiting, I use Mint instead of windows, and can't find hwinfo for it. So I tried to find information about monitor in hardinfo, but there is no such information.

• sibsib
    Options

FIrst ten numbers of S/N: NXRZPER011. SNID: 2511262483

Full name of model: V3-571G-736b8G75BDCall

• laurent_14
    Options

Hi sibsib,

Does your screen was matte?

France
  • laurent_14
    Options

I finally found your LCD panel Smiley Tongue:

Spoiler
    KL.15608.005LCD PANEL.LED.15.6".FHD.NGL.eDP (NGL=Matte)
    There is also a link indicated 18 compatible models on this website.
    France
  • sibsib
    Options
    Holy *****, what a good site. Yeah, it's matte. So, how do you think, shops on that site can be trusted?
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,093 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can't buy from these suppliers (wholesalers). You have to look for a new LCD panel with the brand part number. In your case, it's a LG P156WF4-SPB1. You can easily find a compatible one e.g. here. Don't forget to compare the specs of the 18 others. May be one of them is better than yours.

France