URGENT HELP PLEASE! Acer Aspire v5-517PG [STUCK IN BOOTLOOP WHEN BOOTED UP]

PulseGFX
PulseGFX Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello! I'm in need of urgent help please! 4months ago, I was just playing on my laptop (Acer aspire v5-517PG touch 15.6'Inch). I was peacefully playing until there was a blue screen popping up saying 'windows didn't load properly, gathering information' so I waited. Over 6Hours I've waited to see if anything done anything! Nothing! So I closed the laptop and went on to do something else. when it was the next day, I tried booting it up, it worked fine but then a blue screen with a 'Smiley Sad' face saying windows didn't boot up properly and popped up the Acer logo with 'starting auto repair' when that was doing it, It popped up another blue screen of death. PLEASE HELP ME! (This laptop overheats but not much, low heat feelings)
Specs -
Acer Aspire v5-571PG-53314G75Mass
4Gb Ram
Intel i5 processor
Nvidia GeForce gt 1gb
15.6'Inch screen with touchscreen
Preistalled Windows8 64BIT
Nvidia optimus

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi PulseGFX,

It sounds like Windows has corrupted on you. I'll post a video link below that should allow you to start recovery, but this recovery would delete all of your personal data on the computer. Hopefully this can help you get back up and running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCY3vX2jumI

Cory

• PulseGFX
    PulseGFX Member Posts: 2 New User
    Yes thank you, the link you gave me wasn't the right one. Sorry. I'll tell you specifically if I could. So when I booted up my laptop, it goes to the Acer loading screen then later a few seconds, pops up a blue screen with a 'Smiley Sad' windows had an issue' 'gathering informations' then shuts off, goes to preparing automatic repair, waited a few seconds then went to diagnosing pc, this goes into BOOTLOOP again. I can't do anything. Even pressing F2 to go to BIOS won't even work. Please help!
    Thanks - TempestX