Nvidia programs dont respond properly

Options
OzairAkhlaq
OzairAkhlaq Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Sometimes when I start my PC the Nvidia programs wont start or they wont show in the notification tray. and my right clicks on the desktop will be very slow. But my Nvidia drivers are working fine coz i tried playing games and they were running fine as they are supposed to. How to check why the apps are not loading? Thank You

Answers

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

Are they enabled in Start-up in task manager? Click Ctrl+Shift+Esc to go to Task manager.

You could also try running sfc /scannow command in cmd(as Admin)

Click start, right click Command prompt in Windows System select Run As Admin.

Type sfc /scannow and enter. Run this command at least 3 times.

You could try reinstalling the driver as well, even if it works, reinstalling makes it working better and eliminate any corruption.

• OzairAkhlaq
    OzairAkhlaq Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

Options

Sorry for late reply.

Yes they are enabled in start-up also after the PC is started completely I can see them in Task Manager under background processes. I try to open GeForce Experience and Nvidia CP with EXEs but they take a lot of time to start and when they do start none of the function in them will respond.

This happens only sometimes. They are running ok right now. I tried doing SFC but didnt find any violations.

I have tried installing Nvidia everything from scratch after removing everything, but then also the problem comes back.

After I restart once or in some cases several times, then it gets fixed.

Is there a log file where all the information is present when the PC boots? I can look into it and see whats up with Nvidia.

• brummyfan2
    Options

Hi,

I am sorry that I have no idea, please wait for someone else with more experience to respond.