New Acer VX 15 Battlefield 1 grapich issues

Options
Bomiis
Bomiis Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi.

When i try to start Battlefield 1 it says i must update my nvidia drivers. When i go to the nvidia homepage and try to download the latest drivers it says I need to go to the manufacturer homepage and download drivers from there. And I already have the latest drivers from Acers homepage.

So when till Acer update their drivers ? Is there another solution?

Its frustrating when you buy the latest laptop with gfx 1050 card and you can't play the new games.

Help pls!

//

Best Answer

• Megacharge
    Megacharge Member Posts: 4 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have the perfect suggestion and solution to this problem. This is easily fixable by Acer not putting out gaming laptops if they are unwilling to support the components and software of their gaming laptops in a timely fashion. There is no excuse for why this man should not be able to use his "gaming" laptop to play his favorite games simply because the company that makes the laptop he purchased can't be bothered to hold up it's end of the responsibility by keeping it's component's software up to date such as when new drivers come out from the GPU manufacterer.

I also suggest directly to the OP to try and download the latest Nvidia drivers for your GPU from Laptopvideo2go in the "Dox's customized Geforce releases" section and use their modded inf for the latest driver. I've been using them for over 8 years for my driver needs.

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew
    Options

The drivers posted are what are available from Acer. You might check with the game vendor to see if they offer any suggestions or options. Are there any posters out on the Community that can chime in and offer a suggestion?

• Megacharge
    Answer ✓
    Options

I have the perfect suggestion and solution to this problem. This is easily fixable by Acer not putting out gaming laptops if they are unwilling to support the components and software of their gaming laptops in a timely fashion. There is no excuse for why this man should not be able to use his "gaming" laptop to play his favorite games simply because the company that makes the laptop he purchased can't be bothered to hold up it's end of the responsibility by keeping it's component's software up to date such as when new drivers come out from the GPU manufacterer.

I also suggest directly to the OP to try and download the latest Nvidia drivers for your GPU from Laptopvideo2go in the "Dox's customized Geforce releases" section and use their modded inf for the latest driver. I've been using them for over 8 years for my driver needs.

• Bomiis
    Bomiis Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks megacharge! I visited their homepage (Laptopvideo2go) and downloaded nvidia drivers from there and the computer accepted their drivers. Battlefield now runs! 

Thanks for help!

• Megacharge
    Options

No problem, glad to be of service.

Happy gaming!