Need help on Aspire V 15 Nitro (VN7-571G) unable to boot up

Options
klive
klive Member Posts: 2 New User
When I on , it prompt me preparing automatic repair , and it stay there for the whole day , till I gave up waiting .& while browsing the net , I found that I can go to the recovery management by using the alt F10 at the start ......
But it prompt me please wait & stay there for the whole day ......
I wonder what is wrong . It is less than a year old ....I hardly use it ......
Can anyone advise me .... Anyway worst come to worst , I will bring down to Acer ....

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Honestly seems an HDD failure, since it can even start the recovery process.

Since you laptop has less then one year, i would contact the Acer support service for in warranty check.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly
    Answer ✓
    Options

Honestly seems an HDD failure, since it can even start the recovery process.

Since you laptop has less then one year, i would contact the Acer support service for in warranty check.

• klive
    klive Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    But I logged into the bios , the Hdd can be detected ... Anyway I am bringing it down and see what went wrong ...
  • IronFly
    Options

a detected HDD on BIOS, means that HDD electronic interface is working but can't tells you if has bad sectors.

SInce it's still in warranty an official check is the best thing to do. Smiley Happy