My v7-582P is not listed as supported for November W10 release

Options
chris07732
chris07732 Member Posts: 3 New User

It is listed as supported on the first list.  Can I proceed anyway?  What functionality will be impaired?

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer
    Options

My Desktops were on the First list and not the Second List. All of them have done the update to 10586 and all still working without issue... It could be that there was one that was like yours that may have had an issue so it didn't make the list. So could be that yours if fine.. Are you using 10240 or have you not done the upgrade to 10? IF you haven't the good news is you will only have to worry about the update once... Seeing both Verisons of of the update takes time... 

If your system was on the list of Windows 10. Then you may have some drivers in the Support page for your system. I would make sure to have them ready to go incase it has some issue with your Network adaptor. Most likely you won't have any issues.. 

I don't have your system, But all my Acers listed on the Support for 10 or not. All seem the same after the upgrade to 10586. The best part if you haven't done the udpate to 10 at all yet is that they give you 30 days to roll back to your old software.. I would however make a Recovery system for your computer before your upgrade to be safe.

James