My Aspire v 15 Nitro Black edition aren't connected to wifi when I started an online game

Options
max999
max999 Member Posts: 4 New User

My Aspire v 15 Nitro Black edition aren't connected to wifi when I started an online game.

If I start playing an online game when the computer is connected with wifi, suddenly the computer will lose connection. And after I close the game, the computer will be reconnected. What is happen to my computer? It was not happen a week ago.

Answers

• kmikszuta
    kmikszuta Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

Dear max999,

If your unit is Aspire VN7-591G then you can simply download a patch which will help with your WiFi performance in this model.

Please download a patch from Acer Support > Drivers > Aspire VN7-591G > Patch > 20150204

Updates the Windows Power Plan settings to improve wireless performance.

or feel free to use link below:

http://global-download.acer.com/GDFiles/Patch/Patch/Patch_Acer_20150204_W81x64_A.zip?acerid=635620829734550673&Step1=NOTEBOOK&Step2=ASPIRE&Step3=ASPIRE%20VN7-591G&OS=81P1&LC=en&BC=ACER&SC=PA_6

Wish you luck,

Best regards,

Karol

• max999
    Options

Thank you for answering.

I downloaded the pach. And it seems better than before. I became able to play it for a few minutes.

But still have a same problem.

• Mrriddle
    Mrriddle Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

do you use bluetooth headset while you play games? only just started happening to me this week again my bluetooth would use same channel as my wifi network and cancel it out. last time i just updated my drivers but idk what ill do this time

• max999
    Options

Thank you for answering.

I'm not using bluetooth near my computer.

But there is a lot of wifi spot that use same channel as my wifi around my house...

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

Max, if you can....change the channel on your WiFi router/model, your wifi will be more stable; if you can't, i would call your network provider and ask for that change.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • max999
    Options

Thank you for answering.

I will try to change my wifi's channel.