Multiple Hardware problems with 792G-791E

Options
pwnstar
pwnstar Member Posts: 10 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hey guys, Im having a lot of trouble with my Acer laptop ever since I first bought it a year ago until now.

It has been sent back for repairs 4 times already, and now it just died on me again.

3 times were battery problems where the laptop wont run on battery only on AC, the battery shows normal and charging when I use apps that are CPU and GPU intensive and it drains, however when I unplug the charger from it, it just shuts down.

and one time the board just died, laptop wont charge and wont turn on whether its on battery or AC.

The problem is my laptop's battery just died again now, if I unplug the charger the laptop would just turn off. Unfortunately, my warranty ends tomorrow.

I have called acer support multiple times already in my country asking them to please either replace my machine or fix my problem once and for all, and they're just of no help at all.

Im really at a loss here guys, is there any way I can get in touch from someone in support over here. I saved up 1539$ to pay for this laptop here and im just a university student. Last time my laptop died on me was during my finals (I got it back 2 weeks ago) and I had to beg my professors to postpone my finals because all my work was on it and the warranty took 1 month to find a replacement for my motherboard.

Thanks for reading! Smiley Sad