I own an Aspire V5 ZQY and it will not charge nor turn on.

Options
ijherndz
ijherndz Member Posts: 1 New User

My Aspire V5 ZQY will not show any signs of life. The power light nor the charge light will turn on and I have already tried pressing the pinhole to restart the battery and pressing the power button for 2 minutes. Please help me, ASAP. I really need the laptop.

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

In this case, it is recommended to remove the battery from the laptop and connect the laptop directly to the power adapter. If this solves the issue, there may be some problem with your battery.

If the issue still persists, you can try using a different power source and see if that works. If the laptop works fine, there may be some issue with the power source you were previously using.

If the issue is still coming up, you can try using a different power adapter (if possible) and see if that makes any difference.

If that does, then there may be some issue with the power adapter.

If you are still facing the issue, you can try using another battery (if possible). If it works fine using another battery, there may be some issues with the battery you were previously using.

If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact your nearest Acer service center for further assistance. To do this, the following link can be useful:
    http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact