Has the Aspire VN7-592G (NX.G6KEH.002) an Intel RealSense camera?

arthurrump
arthurrump Member Posts: 2 New User

On the V Nitro overview page Intel's RealSense technology is mentioned, with the note that availability varies between different models. I've not yet found a model that stated on the model's details page that it has an Intel RealSense camera, so I wondered if the Aspire VN7-592G (NX.G6KEH.002) has one, and if not, are there other models that do have RealSense?

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

I've been informed that the VN7-592G is not currently shipping with the RealSense camera at this time. I understand the interest in the technology and will provide feedback to the appropriate teams.

• NitroRS
    NitroRS Member Posts: 5 New User

Do you have any idea when it might start shipping?  Are we talking about weeks, months, years, never....  I can wait a couple of weeks but if it is going to be months or years I need to look elsewhere....

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Sorry, but I can't confirm any ship dates for this, or even an estimated timeframe.

• bbl
    bbl Member Posts: 10 New User

Hi, is there any updates on this topic? I would like to buy a VN7-592G with RealSense really!

• arthurrump
    arthurrump Member Posts: 2 New User

I have asked the sales department of Acer Benelux and they told me the model would be availabe middle-end march in the Netherlands (as that's where I live). It's however already the end of april and I haven't found the model with RealSense camera yet...