Display issue Acer Nitro VN7-792G

leonidchepel
leonidchepel Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi everybody! Approximately a month ago I bought this laptop. A few days of work I had found that my eyes are tired extremely fast and when I use another notebook or external monitor they just relaxing. I tried all possible settings but it is hard to work with screen not only in Windows, but in Linux too. Even if you just go to BIOS, your eyes just crucifying. I found different LCD tests and has cheched this notebook LCD. I had found that phasing test fails, after that I just went to service center and they had replaced screen. All tests passed well. But I felt not comfort while working on it. My eyes strained less but this not comfort effect had left. And I asked my friends, they said that they do not feel comfort with this screen. My oculist says that I have a healthy eyes and all problems is with that notebook. So it passes all online screen tests but harms my eyes. Service center cannot take this to repair, they say that there are no problem with the screen. I do not know what to do... Some people says that it is display controller problem and to fix it just need to flash new rom. But I have the latest BIOS 1.0.9...

Any suggestions? Now I must work via HDMI to save my eyes...