Boa tarde. Ao remover um virus, eliminei também pastas do windows 7

Options
jorgepalavra
jorgepalavra Member Posts: 5 New User

Ao remover um virus, eliminei também pastas do windows 7, devido a isso não consigo fazer updtes instalar programas, etc. O meu windows 7 veio instalado com o computador, não tenho cd de instalação. Como posso fazer, já tentei tudo, instalei o pack1, tudo o que dizia respeito aos vários erros.....etc, etc.... Ajudem-me. Obrigado

o meu pc é um aspire V3-551G. 

Answers

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Hello jorgepalavra

We are happy you have joined the Acer Support Forums.
    The Acer Community is a global peer to peer support forum where users share their experiences and expertise with Acer products.

Because of the multi-national nature of our community, we have asked that users post in English only, as that is the most common language to all users. By doing this, our members are more likely to get a response to their question, and those answers will be available to the entire community as a resource.

Alternatively, we offera Portuguese forum here:

http://community.acer.com/t5/F%C3%B3runs/ct-p/boards-pt

• jorgepalavra
    jorgepalavra Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

Thanhs for your answer. When removing a virus, also eliminated folders windows 7 because of this I can not do updtes install programs, etc. My windows 7 came installed with the computer, I have no CD installation. How can I do, I've tried everything, installed pack1 all that concerned the various errors ..... etc, etc .... Help me. Thank you my pc is a V3-551G aspire