Bios Firmware V5

Options
DKstallion
DKstallion Member Posts: 14 New User
ANY ONE out there if you can read and you can see .. Is there a proper firmware update for the Aspire V5-552G laptop (AMD model) to fix the screen card issue , the laptop is running mostly on its onboard screen card despite the fact it has an secondary screen HD8750 card build into the laptop, the previous older A8 model ran better/faster/smoother with the two screen cards why was the new sytem downgraded , and dont tell me software is gonna solve this issue cause its not ive done the tests and played with multiple drivers , dont tell me the laptop is faulty cause its not other wise it would have been in the bin by now and dont tell me acer didnt know what they where doing when they designed this model they had Asus help build this laptop model V5series , AMD has a lot of potantial just waiting to be unlocked , as for the bios is not the brightes , limited support , ..... ,start at the heart. Look at it this way you guys have to up you laptop/notebook/tablet game , the wold is moving to a mobile generation. Many Thank DK