Aspire VN7-592G-70EN

lotemtal12
lotemtal12 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi Acer Community,

I was trying to install a game today but it turned out my SSD, which is my C driver, was full. I had only been installing things on my SSD up to that point, but as it was full, I naturally turned to my Hard Drive, D. However, to my suprise, I couldn't find my hard drive. My laptop should have a 128GB SSD, and a 1TB HDD. I tried to find my HDD in any way I could think of, but there was no trace of it, even in disk management. So what do I do? How can I use my 1TB hard drive?? Please help!Disk Management Acer.PNG

Best Answer

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

at boot press F2 to enter BIOS and check if there's any mention about the HDD, if not...can be a dead driver.

if you are still under warranty, give Acer support service a call.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • lotemtal12
    lotemtal12 Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

Entered Bios, the only HDD there is my SSD, no trace of the actual HDD. My warranty has expired by now. Anything else I can do? Except for just buying an external HDD...

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

if you are brave enough...

http://www.myfixguide.com/manual/acer-aspire-v15-nitro-vn7-592g-disassembly/

i would take off the HDD and check the cable connection, then put the cover back and boot, check if the HDD is visible on disk management or you can connect your HDD to another PC with an external USB HDD dock.

I'm not an Acer employee.