Aspire V5-591G-78R9

Options
Blizzard
Blizzard Member Posts: 5 New User
I was looking to purchase the Aspire V5-591G-78R9, but I can't seem to find any reviews on it. Does anyone know where I can find some? Also, does anyone know how well the cooling works on the laptop?

Thanks

Answers

• Johnathan_d
    Johnathan_d Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

The cooling is fine, nothing to outstanding. it a great laptop, the only complaint I have with it is the onboard microphone, this thing is the worst, but everything else is great. I've installed a SSD in mine and it runs pretty fast. If you want any benchmarks and stuff, just let me know.

• Blizzard
    Options
    Is it easily user serviceable? I had read that the shell is kind of plasticy and could easily break while being opened
  • Blizzard
    Options
    Also, would you recommend it as a laptop to carry around at school? What about build quality in general? How long have you had the laptop?
  • Johnathan_d
    Options

Yes the case is plastic but i wouldn't say that it's fragile. Opening it will take some getting used too because of how it is, but maintenance should be easy when you get the hang of it. I currently have it for about 4 months and I carry it around with me everywhere, I don't have a problem with it because I'm used to carrying heavier laptops. So yeah I'll recommend for school, if you wanna play some games on the other hand, I will not recommend for gaming, It'll play the windows store game fine, but higher quality games will not work all that good. Although it has the GTX950M.

• Blizzard
    Options
    Any idea how this compares to the Acer Aspire V15 V5-591G-56AS?
  • Johnathan_d
    Options
    No I can't compare