Aspire V5-571 Not Getting Windows 10 Upgrade!?!?!

Options
awol12
awol12 Member Posts: 6 New User

I was looking over the list of supported models for the Windows 10 upgrade and have found that the Aspire V5-571 is not listed, but nearly every other model of the Aspire is? What gives? Is this model really not going to be supported with a Windows 10 upgrade? If this is the case I will be very disappointed and this will be the one and only Acer I ever purchase. Really hope it will be supported and is just not listed for some silly reason.

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

As Windows 10 is launched just a few days back, it may take some time before Acer releases a full-fledged list of which all models are compatible with Windows 10. You may wait for some more time to check the status of your model or contact Acer support through the following link for further assistance:
    http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service

Hope this will help you.

• bpatel1
    bpatel1 Member Posts: 22 New User
    Options
    Mine works great no problem. Just need to install Bluetooth driver from V3-572.
  • awol12
    Options

bpatel1 how'd you go about getting the update? Did you do a manual install? When I try and access the update via the toolbar icon I just get a message saying they're still working on it and I will hear from Windows when the upgrade is available.

• bpatel1
    Options
    Yes because I never seen upgrade Icon on taskbar.
  • awol12
    Options

bpatel1 did you have to locate all the correct drivers for the laptop or just the one for the bluetooth?

• bpatel1
    Options
    I found one for dolby home theatre otherthings works well so no meed for all drivers.