Aspire V3 571G won't charge anymore - Power button flashing 10 times

exelrex3
exelrex3 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

Hey guys,

I have the problem that my V3 571G cannot be charged anymore. I worked in battery mode and everything was perfect, but as the battery was empty it was done.

The cable from socket to laptop is NOT the problem as I tried it with a different one.

The cable inside the laptop from jack to mainboard DOES link the voltage so that should also NOT be the problem.

When I don't have the powercable connected, the powerbutton flashes 5 times as normal when the battery is empty.

When the powercable is connected, the powerbutton flashes 10 times and stays on a short time (only the light on the powerbutton, not the laptop) before going out again.

What does flashing 10 times and glowing a short time mean? Is it the mainboard? Can it be fixed somehow?

Thank you very much

Answers

• jayaba
    jayaba Member Posts: 2 New User
    i have the same problem
  • Hello! Try resetting the power this way: unplug the notebook and unplug it from the electrical outlet; then press the power button for thirty seconds and test!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jayaba
    jayaba Member Posts: 2 New User
    still not working, i also tried removing the battery ang let AC as the main source and still nothing.