Aspire V3-571G - Windows 10 64-Bit(Anniversy Update)... What drivers version?

Exie_
Exie_ Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Hello everyone,

i need your help....Who has experience with Aspire V3 - 571G. I'm looking for the most stable, realible NVIDIA drivers for Windows 10. The truth is, that i have installed Anniversary update and big problem is there. When i had Windows 7, which was great i didn't have a problem with FPS and now on Windows 10 64-bit(Anniversary Update) i have with drivers 311.30, chipset, Wireless from 572 model, LAN from Windows 7 from my model big FPS drop. I think, that 311.30 for me on Windows 10 is unstable and has no perfomace.  Warframe big lag, etc. Now i tried 372.54 but i don't think so, that is the best idea. Warframe it's again good and normal.

I always downloaded drivers from mainfacturer, because it's a priority, but now..... When Aspire V3 -571G is no longer supported by Windows 10 drivers i need find the best stable, realible, the higgest perfoming , but i don't know what version.

311.30 is problem for me. I have no problem with Windows 10 and drivers.. just in game.  Maybe something missing and for that reason I have low fps.

hwinfo64.png

nvidiaperfom.png

Who owns this model Aspire V3 -571G and playing games on it. Tell me what version drivers use it!

For all suggestions thank you! Good luck.

Best Answer

• Exie_

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

I have the latest drivers from Geforce Experience. Intel Drivers too. Chipset too.

Ok.

Thank for the help and good luck.

Answers

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

What puzzles me the most is that HwINFO states that your GT730M is DISABLED(Third photo on your post). If that is the problem, enable it on Device Manager. But for your other problem, you should wait until Nividia releases new drivers, Win 10 Anni is pretty new.

• sharky25k
    sharky25k Member Posts: 473 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi,

@benton582 Don't confuse even more the person. The fact that is written disabled is simple. It's a notebook and at the time of running HWinfo the GPU was not used, since there was no heavy usage software running, thus it was disabled.

Also he stated that he tried the 372.54 driver, which is released in 15.08.16, so it's a new driver update for w10.

Regarding the issue, my suggestion is to install Nvidia driver which is recommended by Nvidia. Compared to acer, Nvidia offers driver support for their graphics cards no matter how old they are.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

If you select your graphics card on the page pasted above, you will see that the recommended driver is 372.54

And more importantly if the notebook works as expected on the latest driver, why you don't want to keep it? I cannot get the point...

• Exie_

Tinkerer

I'm using DDU. I disabled drivers from Windows Upate, but i had 353.49 i guess and i have no problem. Fact is, that with 311.30 on Windows 10 Ann i had low FPS. I used Optimus Technology but nothing.

But on 372.54 i feel, that my system is a little bit slow,, tardy. .... but i can't find 353.49 anymore...

PS. second question.... In the picture u can see my chipset... Can u give me link where i can download the newest version..... for my label... I searched, searched on Intel website and nothing. Intel HM77(Panther Point)...

• sharky25k

Hi,

I don't think that the new driver slows down the PC. You should try to install also the latest graphics driver from intel. Probably it will help, I am not sure.

Regarding the chipset, well it's complicated. Intel does not offer anymore generic drivers for chipsets. So if windows can provide some chipset drivers I think you should leave those, otherwise, I don't know where you will find the chipset drivers for w10.

• benton582
    benton582 Member Posts: 213 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

Wait, so Nividia's dGPU in the notebook accually turns itself off if it's not under load? Is it because of Nividia Optimus?

• sharky25k

benton582 wrote:

Wait, so Nividia's dGPU in the notebook accually turns itself off if it's not under load? Is it because of Nividia Optimus?

Well, of course is disabled when not under heavy load otherwise the battery life on a notebook would be short. A dGPU is very power hungry so the Nvidia optimus is there exactly for this reason, to conserve battery life and enable power just when needed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_Optimus

• Exie_

Tinkerer

Truth is, that in Optimus= Intel/Nvidia working together. If I change on of these drivers fo ex. Intel from  intel.com and tweaked drivers NVIDIA from mainfacturer so there is a chance, that i can prevent both chips from working to 100%....

So how we can solve it? I can't use generic drivers from geforce.com, nvidia.com... I don't know what drivers are tweaked for my laptop.. just 311.30..

I need find the best stable/perfomace drivers for my laptop without problems with HW.... but tweaked drivers are only one i guess... 311.30..

so i can download NVIDIA, INTEL, CHIPSET, WIRELESS from my laptop catalog and try it... but i tried and nothing...

• tony410197
    tony410197 Member Posts: 17 New User
    Have you tried to force the game run with Nvidia GPU?
  • Exie_

Tinkerer

Yes, i tried.

Before when i force the game rn with NVIDIA GPU = Control Panel Nvidia - GPU NVIDIA- Program-Warframe.exe and big lag.

There is my GPU model so we can try find drivers version tweaked for my laptop and no generic from nvidia/geforce.com....

My GPU model: VGA Chip nVidia GK107-720-A2 N14P-GE-A2 GB4-128, 29*29mm, 28nm .

P.S  When i want to disabled Intel update over Windows Update...... I'm used DDU for unninstal/cleaning Intel/NVIDIA drivers and i used Show/Hide Tools. I blocked just NVIDIA, Intel not yet.. There are "not" hide updates.. It's default. for now i don't have drivers in laptop... they are unninstalled... What block? But for sure 100% only Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 and Managment Engine Interface.

hideupdat.png

The last in the picture is: Intel - Other Hardware - Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200/v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Exp.........

Now we can do something........ Install all drivers Intel/NVIDIA, chipset, wireless from my catalog Windows 8 or try to find some new...

• sharky25k

Exie_ wrote:

Truth is, that in Optimus= Intel/Nvidia working together. If I change on of these drivers fo ex. Intel from  intel.com and tweaked drivers NVIDIA from mainfacturer so there is a chance, that i can prevent both chips from working to 100%....

So how we can solve it? I can't use generic drivers from geforce.com, nvidia.com... I don't know what drivers are tweaked for my laptop.. just 311.30..

I need find the best stable/perfomace drivers for my laptop without problems with HW.... but tweaked drivers are only one i guess... 311.30..

so i can download NVIDIA, INTEL, CHIPSET, WIRELESS from my laptop catalog and try it... but i tried and nothing...

Man, I don't use any "tweaked" drivers for my notebook and works perfectly. The intel driver "tweaked" is buggy and the Nvidia one is constantly updated by gforce experience and it works normally. No "tweaked" drivers on my notebook.

Can you tell me what is "tweaked" for your driver?

I mean you know you have an M series graphics chip? Do you think Nvidia does not know that you use it with an intel graphics chip together? Do you think they are not aware that they need to tweak the Nvidia optimus? Do you think acer is doing the tweaking? That's just a joke....

BTW the graphics cards don't work together, when Nvidia is processing, it does not split the work with the intel one, it just sends the output via the intel one to the monitor.

Like is ridiculous, you don't have support for latest drivers from acer, yet intel and Nvidia offers you windows 10 drivers, and still, you don't install them. Better you put the 8.1 drivers which will not work as expected.

Well that's a different way of thinking.

• Exie_

Tinkerer

1. Can u show me ur "dxdiag"? Just for information. Because I guess u don't have laptop Aspire V3 -571G and it means, that u don't have any problems.

2. So If I understand..... U have drivers Intel/Nvidia automatically from MS Update yes? And u have Windows 10 Ann?

Please answer me on these two questions.

Thanks..

• sharky25k

Hi,

You did not answer to my question... what's "tweaked" for your graphics drivers?

Yes true I have a 591G, with windows 10 support not a 571G.

No, windows is not in charge for any update. I think you should know that Nvidia has gforce experience center which is also able to update the latest driver. Regarding the intel one I always get an e-mail when a new driver comes out for the 4th generation of intel CPU's so I update manually. I don't let windows 10 to take care of my graphics drivers, since the "manufacturer recommended" one which is actually the one recommended by acer, and installed by windows update, is buggy as hell? "Tweaked" for my system, eh?

As I told you, you don't have support from acer for drivers on windows 10, yet Nvidia and intel offers you drivers for windows 10 for your graphics cards, and still you don't put them because you prefer to use the windows 8.1 ones which are not at all designed for windows 10.  I don't see the logic behind, but yea, as I told, a different way of thinking. 

• Exie_

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

I have the latest drivers from Geforce Experience. Intel Drivers too. Chipset too.

Ok.

Thank for the help and good luck.