Aspire V 17 nitro touchpad issue

creatortag21
creatortag21 Member Posts: 2 New User

So i just bought this laptop, it has like 3 days. And the touchpad is just awful, isn't it? So many problems about it, i've updated my drivers but it changes nothing at all. 

Issues I have are about the mouse going in random position for idk what reason, Touchpad recognize touching as a right click from time to time, blocks on left click, and so and so and so and so.... 

The only way to fix the stuff TEMPORARLY is to disable the touchpad with FN+F7 and activate it again... Is this the official way to work with this pc? 

This is such a great laptot for gaming and anything else but this touchpad... 

Anyone have a solution that will work permamnently, not for 5 min? 

Best Answer

• creatortag21
    Answer ✓

Nothing works bro, and yeah contacting suport, everytime same answer on every forum. What will suport do you think? Reinstall windows, delete everything and give it back to you with the same issues. Many thanks. 

Just searching for the same problem on the internet it gives you tons of people having same issues.  won't buy any acer stuff anymore pure **bleep** and money wasters. 

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

In this case, check if reinstalling touchpad driver helps. To know how to reinstall driver, refer to the section "Reinstalling the touchpad driver" on the link below:
    http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3179/~/enable-or-disable-the-touchpad-of-an-aspire-one

If the issue still persists, you are advised to contact Acer support through the link below for further assistance as your laptop is new:

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service

Hope this will help you.

• creatortag21
    Answer ✓

Nothing works bro, and yeah contacting suport, everytime same answer on every forum. What will suport do you think? Reinstall windows, delete everything and give it back to you with the same issues. Many thanks. 

Just searching for the same problem on the internet it gives you tons of people having same issues.  won't buy any acer stuff anymore pure **bleep** and money wasters.