Anyone using the Dell or HP Synaptic Pen with the R13?

Options
97889432 Member Posts: 2 New User

Is anyone using HP'S or Dell's second gen Synaptics Pen with their R13?  Given the poor reviews on battery life of the Acer Synaptics pen, which dogged the first Dell Synaptic pens too, I'm looking at the HP and Dell pens.  The R13 review on MoibleTechReview.com shows the reviewer using the HP pen (although, it looked like the most recent Dell Synapic pen to me).  The reviewer demonstrated it in several of the drawing programs as well as note taking and it was very smooth.  I've ordered my 371T but won't order any accessories until after I've gotten my computer and am sure everything is working.  I'm inclined to go with the newer Dell pen since the hardware has been improved and people seem somewhat happier with battery life.  I think I'm going to write the reviewer on MobileTechReview just to confirm which Synaptics pen she was using in her video review.  If you're interested in looking at the performance of the Synaptic pen in that video, here's a link--the pen demo is around minute 8 of the video.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-OHzo48qM