Acer VN7 571G Wlan File Sharing Problem

Options
Ginkor
Ginkor Member Posts: 6 New User

Hi,

Since yesterday,  I have a Problem with my Acer VN7 571G (70WH). Wlan is working normal, like Bluetooth, on Windows 10. But since yesterday I suddenly cannot copy to my SMB Share. Until then it worked fine, but now it doesen't. I thought maybe the problem was a Windows Update, so I decided to reinstall Windows. After that, I installed the Drivers in correct order, first Chipset, then IO and MgmtEngine, then Graphics and after that Wifi. (Newest Driver, the same with already worked). Copying FROM the SMB share to the pc works just fine, as well as anything other. Someone has an Idea?

What happens, when the problem occurs? Well, pretty easy, it opens that windows copying window, and stays at 0%. If it is in the mood, it will continue to like 3% with a rate of 400Kb/s, but then it gets stuck. But it still shows the rate, but it has no progress at all. It cannot be aborted after that, sometimes even the whole explorer stucks beyond repair if that happens (I cannot even restart it by task manager, i have to relog or restart pc!) After a while, it aborts by itself saying "There is a problem while accessing \\Server" or sth like that. Copying the other way, from smb to pc works fine, however, like already mentioned. Small items like links can be copied without a problem. Anybody an Idea? Hardware failure? Or sth other? I already tried another network share, the same.