Acer V Nitro VN7-592G boot

Options
soul_of_norris
soul_of_norris Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi all, i have had my laptop since the 29th of December 2015 and have had nothing but trouble with it.

the laptop worked for about 1day and on the next day it just came up acer and after alot of ctrl+alt+del and F2 i got in the bios and it said no HDD and sometimes it said HDD+ serial number of it.

Send it away to get repaired and it got a new motherboard, it came back and still boot trouble so i re-sent it back for another repair and it got a new HDD (bootable drive error). They also said they update my bios to 1.07 what i find had to believe as it was on 1.07 when i sent it to them.

Ive also had no bootable drive again but its a new hdd and im on the laptop the now.

Ive had it back about 4 day and am still getting boot trouble its like its forgetting the boot table / uefi settings.  I can get it working but takes me about 20-30minutes to get it to boot in to windows 10 this it no good for a second repair never mind a brand new laptop!!,  am now posting on this forum to find out if any one else is having the same trouble with the very acer or have a solution.

Answers

• soul_of_norris
    soul_of_norris Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

took me 2hours today to get it working Smiley Sad.

when the laptop starts up its not loading its stuck on the acer screen, It keeps saying no bootable device with alt+f10 and then its will load the advanced win 10 trouble shootings thing, once i do a uefi reset the laptop seems to work.

in the bios the HDD shows up as none and shows up as there, i cant see this been limited to just my laptop as its had a new motherboard and new HDD it must be bios related problem.