Acer Aspire v5 - quality

Options
LaraWinterh
LaraWinterh Member Posts: 1 New User

This is my Acer Aspire v5. I bought it a little over a year ago for around $1,000. Of course, I did not check if all the screws were inside the laptop when I first got it (who would??). A few days after my laptop it was out of warranty, my laptop cracked in that little corner. Why? Because 1 little screw was missing. Now, I cannot even close my laptop anymore thus, cannot take it anywhere with me (wow, why did I buy a Laptop again). I have been trying to talk to Acer but all they want me to do is pay another $400 just to have them look at it. Wait, I paid $1,000 a year ago for a laptop that I cannot properly use anymore and now you want me to pay another $400 for this quality? Sorry, but no. I am desperately in need of my laptop to work because I kind of have a busy schedule. I will be moving out of the country this year and am constantly asking myself how I am supposed to carry my laptop with me. I will attach a picture of this masterpiece Acer built and hope to actually talk to someone from Acer. I will appreciate your help and your understanding. IMG_20150421_145118.jpg 

[edited to comply with guidelines]