Acer Aspire V5-571P-323 video driver problem

Options
Mr_LjDawa
Mr_LjDawa Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

i bought my aspire v5-571p touch screen laptop almost a year ago. Because i am technical student i downgrade the original Win 8 Os to Win 7 in order to work with some applications smoothly (software compatability). Since then i couldn't find the appropriate display adapter driver or VGA driver. I have tried all the drivers from acer's and intel's website that are meant to be for the specefied model but none of them seem to provide a solution. I couldn't use softwares that needs graphics support and even the screen becomes blurry(picture attached) if i install one of the drivers from those websites. It works fine with microsoft basic display adapter but that doesn't support to use graphics oriented applications, games and also couldn't control the screen brightness. I have also tried reinstalling Win 8, and even 8.1 but still the problem couldn't be solved. Please help me if you have any idea?pc.jpg

Answers

• Karis1234
    Karis1234 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    I have the same problem on the same model, is there any way to fix it?
  • Karis1234
    Karis1234 Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    Mr_LjDawa said:

i bought my aspire v5-571p touch screen laptop almost a year ago. Because i am technical student i downgrade the original Win 8 Os to Win 7 in order to work with some applications smoothly (software compatability). Since then i couldn't find the appropriate display adapter driver or VGA driver. I have tried all the drivers from acer's and intel's website that are meant to be for the specefied model but none of them seem to provide a solution. I couldn't use softwares that needs graphics support and even the screen becomes blurry(picture attached) if i install one of the drivers from those websites. It works fine with microsoft basic display adapter but that doesn't support to use graphics oriented applications, games and also couldn't control the screen brightness. I have also tried reinstalling Win 8, and even 8.1 but still the problem couldn't be solved. Please help me if you have any idea?pc.jpg

Did upgrading bios work for you?
  • andylb
    andylb ACE Posts: 3,827 Pathfinder
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Karis1234 said:
    I have the same problem on the same model, is there any way to fix it?

answers in your new Topic

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    Thank you and have a blessed day  B)

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2019★★