Acer Aspire V5-471P Graphics Display Issue

RiskManager
RiskManager Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

-Please help me to resolve the following issue with my ACER ASPIRE V5-471P

Whenver I installs Graphics (Intel HD Graphics 3000) Driver, It look likes the following picture, I am very upset...

IMG-20160607-WA0003.jpg

Regards,

Munir

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder

I would say it's not the correct driver. Did you upgrade to Windows 10?

• RiskManager

Thanks for replying

Dear, I didnt upgrade to windows 10.

This issue is constant whatever the windows version is e.g (windows 7, windows 8, windows 10)

When I bought, My laptop all the devices installed, but when I Installed my own windows 8 version, It has many missing device drivers...

Please help if you can.

Regards,

• philetus

My advice would be to save your personal files and do a full factory recovery.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/29934

If you have a Pro version, after the recovery and activation, all you have to do is change the Windows key to the pro key. There would be no other reason to install another version of the same Windows version.

If you wiped the HDD and didn't make a USB recovery drive, you will have to keep trying drivers until you find one that works.

• RiskManager

Dear Philetus,

I have tried almost all the drivers I can, but all in vain.

One thing can be possible, which is, that, If ACER give me the driver version, which ACER used to installed it on my Laptop. If ACER is willing to give me that version, I will give your laptop's Serial No and SNID No and all the other details which is required to point out my Laptop's problem.

Regards,

Munir

• philetus

The factory recovery will restore the system to where it was when it came from the factory, which means it will have the original graphics driver installed.

Set your Windows update to not download and install automatically so it doesn't install hardware drivers from the internet.

If not, before installing another driver, go to Control Panel/ Programs and Features and uninstall the current graphics driver, reboot and then install.

Try this and see what you find.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

• RiskManager

Dear Philetus,

Thanks for your generous reply, I really appreciate it.

Dear, problem is that, I have wiped all the HDD and creat new partition volumes of my own . So, Now, My laptop has nothing on it except empty HDD Drives.

On the other hand, I have tried with the solutin you provided from wikihow, the problem is intact.

I once again request you, if possible, please give me the factory installed Graphics Device Driver.

Thanks.

Regards,

Munir

• philetus

If you have Windows 8, this may be the original graphics driver:

VGANVIDIAVGA Driver9.18.13.0717236.4 MB2012/11/13Download

If this doesn't work

VGANVIDIAVGA Driverv9.18.13.717235.8 MB2013/02/06Download

If you have 8.1

try the first two and then

VGANVIDIAVGA Driverv9.18.13.2702308.3 MB2013/10/08Download

As I said above, always uninstall the driver in Programs and features before installing another driver.

If nothing works call Acer for info about Recovery disks

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-pakistan

Or order from Acer USA

https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery/

• arvinlevine
    arvinlevine Member Posts: 2 New User

I have an ACER V5-571 with the Intel 3000 graphics display. I am running windows 10 now and can't find a driver. so it reverts to microsoft basic which doesn't support the display (Samaung 2494) very well.

What can I do?  i tried loading the latest driver, but it fails with an error.

Thank you.

• arvinlevine
    arvinlevine Member Posts: 2 New User

The eror returned is that 'The request could not be performed beacuse of an I/O device error."