Acer Aspire V 17 Nitro Caps lock and Numlock indicator moved by itself

AquariumGamer
AquariumGamer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

A very weird thing occured my Acer just now. The caps lock and numlock on screen indicators, which have on the center of the screen ever since this PC was opened, suddenly move to the top of the screen. This happened after the indicators seemingly glitched and became really small. I then put them computer into the sleep mode by flipping it closed and then woke it up again, and the indicators had regained their normal size but then moved to the top of the screen instead of the usual center position. Restarting the computer did not return the capslock indicator and numslock indicator back to the center of the screen. What happened and what could I do to have the indicators return to their original location?

If this helps, my Intel and NVIDIA graphics drivers were updated on 1/12. 

Thank you for your help!

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

This is not a known issue. In checking our documentation there is no mention of this issue so unfortunately we do not have an answer for you.  It could be some app that was installed or running, or it could be a Windows update that caused this. The only option we could provide is to restore the system to factory configurations to set everything back to where it was out of the box.

Perhaps other users here on the Community can chime in and offer a suggestion for you.