Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition II - VN7-572G Realtek audio manager not working

Options
Sharkei
Sharkei Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello all!

I have Acer Aspire V 15 Nitro Black Edition II - VN7-572G and Realtek audio manager is not working.
Next to the time and date in right bottom corner is the speaker shown with red cross. When I open it, it tries to solve sound problems, but it does not identifie any problems. I tried to download new drivers directly from Realtek website - didn´t help as well. I also tried to download update for drivers via device manager. Nothing worked.

The speaker next to the date also says, that I have not installed any output sound devices. This problem occured today after i switched off the computer in the afternoon and then switched it on at the evening.

Anyone please has any suggestions?
Thank you!

Answers

• MoeP
    MoeP Member Posts: 50 New User
    Options

The red cross on the speaker means there are no speakers pluged in or you have then in the wrong port, I just tried it on mine, I only have headphones pluged in and when I unpluged them I got the red cross on the speaker, make sure yours are in the right connector for the speakers.

Moe