Acer Aspire Nitro V17 Touchpad Issues

otseng
otseng Member Posts: 1 New User

Just got the Nitro V17 and I'm not too pleased with the touchpad.  

First, it makes a clacking sound when you just touch it.  Anybody else experiencing this?  I'm used to the Mac touchpads and theirs are totally silent.

Is there a way to change the location of the right click from the lower right to the lower left?  

The two finger paging is terrible on the touchpad.  It's not really responsive and jumps.  Anyway this can be fixed?  

Is there a way to change the sensitivity of the touchpad.  I'd like for the cursor to move faster.

Answers

• Dutch_guy
    Dutch_guy Member Posts: 2 New User

I agree. Everyone has issue's with this touchpad. It's the worst touchpad I ever had. There is also a delay the first time you move the touchpad, very annoying.

I hope there will be an update. Already send a support ticket to Acer, but still no reply.

• Hawdongtu
    Hawdongtu Member Posts: 2 New User

I've had my Nitro V17 for a couple of weeks now. Yes, mine also makes a clacking noise just touching/tapping it. The mouse pad is just horrendous. It's imprecise...trying to enlarge a window is a chore. Worse, it jumps just enough for me to end up selecting a wrong line by the time I left or right click on a list.