ACER Aspire V7 582 PG Touchscreen breaks while opening /really bad service

Jägerismus
Jägerismus Member Posts: 1 New User
My Aspire V7 Screen is cracked on the Top of the Screen while opening. After a short contact to a very kind employee from the Acer Livechat i send it to the Service Center. The employee from the Acer Live Chat told me, that it's not quite sure if it's a Waranty case or not. The Decision is up to the Repair Center. He also told me that the Rate for a repair is 92€. After a week or so, i received an e-mail from Acer with a Repair Rate of 421 €!!! but no explonation why i can't get the Waranty Repair. Nothing!!! Sorry Acer, but thats not a good Service. So yesterday , I wrote an e -mail to the repair center , and explained , that it's hard for me to understand, why i have to pay so much money for the repair. Even, it's not my fault . I opened it , and it cracked . Plus, it's a total loss of Money because the V7 was expensive enough and it seems to me that this fault is a design error. In my inbox i found a very short Message: Since this is a mechanical defect, the estimate has been created. Only a surveyor can tell how the damage is ultimately emerged. Unfortunately we can't offer you a reduced repair Today i received the Ultrabook (not repaired). For your Understanding: I didn't order it back. But... Did i get that right? The Repair is far expensive than told before, i didn't get my Warranty repair and ACER tells me, that if i want my Warranty repair, i have to order a survey before? and the little explanation is enough to rate the service from www.disq.de with a A+? ... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Really? This is far away from good client service.