ACER Aspire V 15 Nitro VN7-572TG-775T

portalplayerx
portalplayerx Member Posts: 2 New User

I have been looking all over online for this specific model, ACER Aspire V 15 Nitro VN7-572TG-775T.

I saw this sold on the Microsoft Store website last month, and then suddenly it's sold out on their website.

Now, I can't find it anywhere online. I've looked at NewEgg, TigerDirect, etc. it's nowhere to be found.

This is the webpage for the laptop.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Acer-Aspire-V-15-Nitro-VN7-572TG-775T-Signature-Edition-Gaming-Laptop/productID.331152600

Is there any possible way for Acer to find one to sell to me?

I am very desperate to get this laptop!

it would mean a lot to me if someone from Acer can help me.

thanks!

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Sorry, but it looks like only a limited quantity of these were shipped to the Microsoft store. That is the only retailer I know that carries this specific model. If they do not have any stock of this model, I do not know of another location where you could purchase it from. You may try looking at other versions of the VN7-572TG. 

• portalplayerx
    portalplayerx Member Posts: 2 New User

I've contacted Microsoft store, and they basically told me to contact Acer. I'm very frustrated by this situation.
    Is there anyone at Acer that I can contact that can help me get this laptop?
    I really want this specific model.. please help me!!

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator
    Sorry, but I have asked several others here, and it appears this exact model was only available through the Microsoft store. Unfortunately, I do not know anywhere else you could get this specific model.
  • msthg5000
    msthg5000 Member Posts: 1 New User

Let me start by saying that I know exactly how you feel. I have been waiting for that laptop to come in stock for 2 months yet it is knowhere to be found on the Microsoft Store. I am extremely frustrated and unable to express my feeling through words. I hope this issue gets resolved quickly and that Acer puts the laptops back in stock. VERY DISAPPOINTED