Ultra-Thin

Topic

Regular Visitor
didserr
Accepted Solution

i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

Impossible to record a voice, noice or anything else. If I plug an external microphone, it works, but I don't want. i want record only with PC. Why doesn't it work?

Frequent Contributor
alicepattinson

Re: i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

You really can't record without a microphone connected

Regular Visitor
didserr

Re: i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

tank you for your reply. With my former PC, it was possible to register with microphone connected.( it was Hp).

Well, i'll by a microphone.

Thanks a lot

ACE Pioneer
Alan-London

The M5-581TG has it's internal microphone located behind the left hand lid hinge.

By default, I believe the level is set to 50% (with microphone boost set to +24.0db)

The device should be 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Check that it has the volume level high enough.

Regular Visitor
didserr

are really sure? there is an integrated webcam : it means there is a micrpphone, no?

ACE Pioneer
Alan-London

Now I'm confused!

Yes, of course you have a microphone.

Did you check the recording level as I suggested?

My M5-581TG has no trouble recording voice with webcam.

Regular Visitor
didserr

I checked the recordind level : ok.

I called acer customer center. It seems that I have to reboot my PC. It's boring.

Also, I can record with an external microphone : amazing!

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Please join me in congratulating IronFly who is the first Acer Community Member to achieve the rank of ACE Pathfinder. IronFly has shown a consistent willingness to help others and has worked hard to earn this new Rank. Congrats and Thank You IronFly.

ACE Pathfinder

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: