Ultra-Thin

Topic

Regular Visitor
didserr
Accepted Solution

i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

Impossible to record a voice, noice or anything else. If I plug an external microphone, it works, but I don't want. i want record only with PC. Why doesn't it work?

Frequent Contributor
alicepattinson

Re: i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

You really can't record without a microphone connected

Regular Visitor
didserr

Re: i can not record voice or sounds with my acer M5-581TG. Why?I can listen musics...

tank you for your reply. With my former PC, it was possible to register with microphone connected.( it was Hp).

Well, i'll by a microphone.

Thanks a lot

Pioneer
Alan-London

The M5-581TG has it's internal microphone located behind the left hand lid hinge.

By default, I believe the level is set to 50% (with microphone boost set to +24.0db)

The device should be 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Check that it has the volume level high enough.

Regular Visitor
didserr

are really sure? there is an integrated webcam : it means there is a micrpphone, no?

Pioneer
Alan-London

Now I'm confused!

Yes, of course you have a microphone.

Did you check the recording level as I suggested?

My M5-581TG has no trouble recording voice with webcam.

Regular Visitor
didserr

I checked the recordind level : ok.

I called acer customer center. It seems that I have to reboot my PC. It's boring.

Also, I can record with an external microphone : amazing!

Did you know? Acer Community is also available in the following languages: