Aspire S7-391 Keyboard backlight makes buzzing sound

Options
TheACN
TheACN Member Posts: 15 New User

Hi guys, does anyone have the some issue? Keyboard backlighting makes a buzzing sound thorugh right speaker when powered by bettery.

Answers

• goosedizzel
    goosedizzel Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

I bought an Acer S7-391-6822 and I have the same issue. I was wondering what that noise was and you nailed it. Buzzing noise is coming from backlight when running on both battery and pluggin in. I was going to exchange my S7 for a different one and see if it has the same issues. If I do, I will come back and report back.

Edit (10:34pm): I went to the MS store and exchanged the S7 for another new one. Same issue. I also looked at the demo units and they all did the same **bleep** thing. Must be a manufacure defect.

• jialiang123
    jialiang123 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

I have the same problem as well but the buzzing is not loud enough to be a problem.

A question for you, does your screen looks dimmer or darker at the bottom right and  bottom left corner? I have uneven lighting on mine. Is this common?

• goosedizzel
    goosedizzel Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

The first machine that had Wifi issues I exchanged for another one. Both machines did not have any dimmer display anywhere on the screen. The lighting is solid all the way around the screen. I would try another display driver or exchange your machine for another one.

• rosustefan
    rosustefan Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

Options

hello! this is off topic, but i have an acer s7 391 and i have the following probplem:

i have contrast changes, disturbing ones, on my display. ONLY WHEN  I AM ON BATTERY. i use for example the music app, and after 5-10 seconds of staying in that app, the quality of the display changes, it becomes bad, it.s dimming, and if i exit the app, say for example i go imediatly to start screen, the collours appear bright and high contrasted. it is annoyng and i wanted to see if anyone has this problem too..

also, did you notice that when you tipe, the keyboard records sometymes two strokes at a time?

thanks! i am waiting for your answer

This discussion has been closed.