Topic

Regular Visitor
Grzesio1920
Accepted Solution

Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

[ Edited ]

I have problem with my laptop. I bouth it about 4 months ago. Yesterday when I was using it, laptop started to switch on and off it self, but after few shutdowns everything went back to normal. Today when I tryed to use my laptop it wont switch on. What I have is black screen. When I press power button the lights are on and I can hear that fan begin to spin slowly and then it stops working at all. Its not working for about 20-30 seconds and then it starts to spin again. All I can see is black screen. 

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.
Acer Service and Support

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
Grzesio1920

Re: Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

[ Edited ]

I had to send my laptop for repair. Acer technician told me thet there is something wrong with my motherboard or graphic card.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Member philetus really stepped up this past month with 160 replies and a good share of Kudos. It looks like he is on a fast track to being a true leader here! Thank you from all of us philetus.

Frequent Contributor

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: