Topic

Regular Visitor
Grzesio1920
Accepted Solution

Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

[ Edited ]

I have problem with my laptop. I bouth it about 4 months ago. Yesterday when I was using it, laptop started to switch on and off it self, but after few shutdowns everything went back to normal. Today when I tryed to use my laptop it wont switch on. What I have is black screen. When I press power button the lights are on and I can hear that fan begin to spin slowly and then it stops working at all. Its not working for about 20-30 seconds and then it starts to spin again. All I can see is black screen. 

Acer Technician
Acer-Tommy

Re: Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

We would suggest contacting technical support in your region for further assistance with this issue.
Acer Service and Support

Important Links: Global Support Pages | Knowledge Base Articles
Remember to mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will make it easier for others to find the same information. Use the kudos-thumbs-up.png Give Kudos button to offer a thumbs-up for good post content and a pat on the back to the author.

Regular Visitor
Grzesio1920

Re: Acer Aspire V5 571 Black Screen

[ Edited ]

I had to send my laptop for repair. Acer technician told me thet there is something wrong with my motherboard or graphic card.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: