Travelmate B115-M Windows 7 installation emmc drivers

Gia_Z
Gia_Z Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi.

We bought 3 subjects and for some reasons we need to downgrade it drom Windows 8 to Windows 7. Site has drivers for Windows 7 x64, but installer doesnt want to see built in emmc disk. So i've integrated chipset and usb drivers to loader with no success. Then i've found and downloaded Intel Embedded drivers for this processor family from this link

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24548/Intel-Embedded-Drivers-for-Windows-7-32-bit-64-bit-

And after that, installer saw it. However, it refuses to format it with io error.

Yes, i've switched from uefi to legacy in bios. Diskpart also can't format it, but can create and delete partitions in x86, but in x64 when i try to create partition, its an error.

So, something is missing. Or i use different drivers (its the best i can find so far) or i need something else to add to this party. I've managed to extract SCSI, SDHost drivers from Windows 8 and to integrate in Windows 7 boot_x64.wim with /forceunsigned key, but still, it didnt do any good.

O, and i've tried drivers from other vendors, form books which using same chipset, but it's pretty the same, so, yeah.

Please help, what should i do ?