Hi..Plz help me.. My old acer travelmate 4072 laptop wont turn on.

Options
sathya
sathya Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives
when i plug power, battery indicator bulb indicating and when i press turn on button on laptop, suddenly battery indicator bulb turned off and laptop wont start. then i removed battery and install it again. then again battery indicator bulb indicating. this sequence happening again and again. what could be the reason..thx (sry abt my english)

Answers

• GuruAid-CS
    GuruAid-CS Member Posts: 467 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon
    Options

In this case, it is recommended to remove the battery from your laptop, then connect the laptop directly to the power adapter, and then turn it On. You can also consider using a different power supply connection just to check if there are any issues with the current power connection. If the computer is still not starting, you can try using another power adapter (if possible) to check if there are any issues with the power adapter you are currently using.

If the device works properly by removing battery and connecting directly to the power adapter, there may be some issues with your battery. To confirm this, you can try using another battery (if possible) and see if the laptop works properly now.

If the laptop is still not working, there may be some hardware issues. To check this, you need to contact your nearest Acer service center. To do this, the following link can be useful:

http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact