k135 internal media player controls

Options
erikgroen
erikgroen Member Posts: 7 New User

Hello

I am struggling with my k135 projector audio, please help. 

The contens i have to play are some videofiles on usb, with should be no problem for the internal mediaplayer.

But the audio that goes by the video gets "limited"/cut down when it is not loud enough resulting in non-understandable teksts. This is with audio-jack out and on internal speaker.

I tried reformating the files, it did not help.

I tried updating to firmware 0.37, it did not help.

I sent it back for repairs, they said they replaced the motherboard, it did not help.

Is this only with my projector?

Perhaps there is an internal limiter to cut down the audio to suppres noise, then how do i control it? When you open a video there is a control-bar with a sound volume bar in the right upper corner. How do i get to it? I thought if i could just turn it louder it would get past the limiting-point. The volume from the main menu can be controlled with the remote but i could not find how to control the volume-bar in the media-player. In some support-files i see a different remote controller, do i need one of those?

I have been struggling for a month now and realy need to solve this quick without having to buy a seperate media-player. 

Answers

• erikgroen
    erikgroen Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

Ok, i got a new projector and it has the same problem: audio gets cut off below a certain treshold. Hopefully this gets sorted in an new firmware.

This discussion has been closed.