how do you turn on lighted keyboard on Spin 5

Options
drandya2002
drandya2002 Member Posts: 2 New User

How do you turn lighted keyboard on and off?

Best Answer

• drandya2002
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thankyou for your reply. The Spin 5 keyboard is apparently not a true lighted keyboard as I know of. The Spin 5 has miniture pin hole size dots under the keys that light up when you press the function key to turn on the pinhole lights to function as a lighted keyboard. It is only visible if you bend down and look at the keys from below. Maybe in a totally dark room you may find the lights useful but unfortunately the ad Acer has to highlight the Spin 5 lighted keyboard shows a ring around each key when the "lighted" keyboard is turned on. This is the kind of lighted keyboard I am familiar with from other manufacturers. Thanks for your help. 

Answers

• laurent_14
    Options

Hello,

According to the user manual:

• [Fn]+[F9]: Decreases the intensity of the keyboard backlight.
    • [Fn]+[F10]: Increases the intensity of the keyboard backlight.
    France
  • drandya2002
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thankyou for your reply. The Spin 5 keyboard is apparently not a true lighted keyboard as I know of. The Spin 5 has miniture pin hole size dots under the keys that light up when you press the function key to turn on the pinhole lights to function as a lighted keyboard. It is only visible if you bend down and look at the keys from below. Maybe in a totally dark room you may find the lights useful but unfortunately the ad Acer has to highlight the Spin 5 lighted keyboard shows a ring around each key when the "lighted" keyboard is turned on. This is the kind of lighted keyboard I am familiar with from other manufacturers. Thanks for your help.