how do I fix this error code oxc000000d for Acer apire S3

goliath
goliath Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I got this blue screen with this message: error code oxc000000d for Acer apire S3, how do i fix this?

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Do you a windows recovery media?

What's your OS?

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • becroby
    becroby Member Posts: 3 New User

hi i was wondering if you could help me im getting the same blue screen error message , its rediclious , and fustrating , please :-) 

• IronFly

I would suggest you to rebuild the BCD (Boot Configuration Data) from Command prompt and check if that helps.

1. Insert the Windows 8.x installation/recovery media and boot the computer using the disc.
    if you don't have a installation/recovery media, You can try to force shutdown, during boot, 3-4 times (long press power button) until windows tells you that had a problem on booting then:
    From the Recovery screen, click on See advanced repair options.(point 3)

2. Once you boot using the Windows installation disc, on the Windows 8.x installation window, click on Repair your computer.

3. Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options. First thing you may try is the Automatic Repair. If that does not help, go for System restore. If that works fine, then create a system restore point so that next time you encounter any problems you may always restore the computer to the recent system restore point created.

4. If that does not help, then select Command Prompt. Enter the following four commands into the prompt.

bootrec /fixmbr
    bootrec /fixboot
    bootrec /scanos
    bootrec /rebuildbcd

Once the command completes, restart the computer.

• becroby

hi how do i fix it with window 7 home ultimate ?  I dont have windows 8 

• IronFly

you must be able to start windows 7 in safety mode with command prompt and do the command i posted or boot from a windows 7 installation media and choose to repair your installation.

• becroby

thankyou so much , its fixed yay , youve saved me alot of money that being a single mum i dont have , forever grateful :-) 

• IronFly

You welcome. Smiley Happy

• modelpbc
    modelpbc Member Posts: 1 New User

Re: how do I fix this error code 0xc000000e for Acer