Problems with bluetooth on aspire s7-392

Options
gustavostate
gustavostate Member Posts: 2 New User

love the laptop but bluetooth has been sketchy. whenever pandora times out it disconnects and i have to restart again.  tried to update intel bluetooth drivers to 8.1 but that did not help.  

uninstalled drivers thinking if I installed them again that might help.  but now i don't have bluetooth at all -- the button is just greyed out and I dont appear to even have the option.

I fear uninstalling the driver may have removed bluetooth but I can't figure out how to reload the driver -- the acer support page driver provides repair or uninstalls but does not have an installation option.

if anyone can help this novice I would very much appreciiate it.  very frustrating.  

Answers

• sathya0403
    Options

Hi,

Once You download you would either find repair or modify, you could use either to update the BT driver,. Cheers.

• rogertriton
    rogertriton Member Posts: 15 New User
    Options

Please use Imgur or another photo hosting site to show your Device Manager (Start - Control Panel - Device Manager) and also find the driver from the acer site (enter your SNID from underneath or the serial number) and give us the file name including .zip at the end.

This will help greatly.