Is there a users manual for Aspire S5-371T

Littlecherub
Littlecherub Member Posts: 4 New User

I want to find a users manual for Aspire S5-371T. This will be the complete manual, not the one that comes preloaded on the laptop.

Thank-you

Answers

• Mary-Acer
    Mary-Acer Acer Crew Posts: 868 Acer Crew

The user guide that is on the hard drive and the one that is available for download at http://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/support should be the same manual. We do not offer a different user guide from these. 

• Littlecherub

This is the first time I have purchased an Acer laptop. I have had a HP and Asus. In both the User Manual has shown the layout and explanation of the keyboard i.e. F1 through F12. It has shown a diagram of the USB ports and any other thing on the sides of the laptop.

The one that comes preloaded on your laptop and the one you can download seems only interested in connecting to the internet.

The other one that comes preloaded is about all the regulations and safety.

As you have stated you don't supply a proper manual I wish I had known that before purchase.

Thank-you for replying to my question. 

• Littlecherub

I want a diagram of the keyboard and explanation of the f2-f11 function keys. I Also wish to know the ports on each side of the computer. In a real users manual ( not the one supplied on the computer) these explanations are there.

The offical response from Acer has been not helpful.

Could someone in the community please help.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Pat ( littlecherub)