I have had a bad experience with the new laptops. Bought 1 on 11 13 it went bad in 3 day , then i ex

Options
lopusl
lopusl Member Posts: 1 New User

I have always been an acer fan, still using 2 that are 7 years old. I went to bestbuy and bought a 2 in 1 r5 571t 57z. 3 days and it shorted out, exchanged it for another. We loaded all my wifes online sales work and started using it. 1 1/2 weeks later it crashed. Lost 2 weeks of hard work, sales in her shop and muliple spread sheets, photos, labels for online sales in there. So im letting acer know, we took it back and bestbuy exchanged it for a dell that hopefully will work. Im sorry acer but this really hurt us. Thanks you for your time, your lost customer mike 

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• aliwaaliwa
    aliwaaliwa Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

The new Acer touch screen laptops and 2 in 1 laptops are the best that you can buy right now, i recommend to see this post here to see the best of them and they make many version with various prices