Can the Spin3 record its playback audio?

raptor88
raptor88 Member Posts: 23

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I want to record audio that is being played on my Acer Spin3.  I'm using Adobe Audition and enabled "Monitor record levels".  I enabled stereo-mix in sound recorder and set the stereo-mix level to max. 

But Audition's levels bar just shows a low level and does not show bouncing audio at all.

So is it possible to record the audio playback on a Spin3?  If so, what's the procedure?

(Background:  I've used Audition to record the computer's audio playback on 5 PCs in the past.)

Best Answer

• raptor88

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

>> So is it possible to record the audio playback on a Spin3?  If so, what's the procedure? <<

Downloaded and installed the latest version of Audacity.  It records my Spin3's audio playback fine.  Must be an incompatibility of my older version of Audition with Win10 that prevented monitoring and recording.

Case closed.

Answers

• raptor88

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

>> So is it possible to record the audio playback on a Spin3?  If so, what's the procedure? <<

Downloaded and installed the latest version of Audacity.  It records my Spin3's audio playback fine.  Must be an incompatibility of my older version of Audition with Win10 that prevented monitoring and recording.

Case closed.