Aspire R5-471T

Options
kerrywade2401
kerrywade2401 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Good afternoon

I was wondering how I fix my laptop. When I screen lock my laptop. it comes up all pixelated in little sqares and even my mouse moves in a square. I am not sure could it be possibly problems with my graphics card?

Could someone help me please?

thank you 

Kerry

Answers

• pipercolt
    pipercolt Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    Kerry looks like you've come to the right place. What we're doing is hibernating until Acer come up with a patch or updated driver for the problem. Also you can roll back the driver there's an article on this board somewhere about it. Welcome to the club
  • pchulani
    pchulani Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I'm facing the same issue. I normally just shut the lid of my laptop, and when I open the lid, its a grey pixelated screen. This only started around 10 days ago. Based on your response- I assume it's not just happening to me, and there's nothing to do but wait? Or have you managed to find a solution?

• Joeagerst
    Joeagerst Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Yes I have the same problem.  Have to restart my computer everytime.  ACER please help

• kerrywade2401
    kerrywade2401 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Yes, I have had support reset my bios on my laptop but it hasnt resloved the issue so I am taking it back to Harvey Norman, for repair or replacement