Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspire R5-471T - Windows did not detect any networking hardware

New User

Hi, I have a problem with my Aspire R5-471T in which I have no internet, and when I try to set-up a connection it says "Windows did not detect any networking hardware".

I tried re-installing the drivers, and even doing a full reinstall via the "Reset" option. The laptop was having some issues for finding the internet connection in the past days but then it found it, but now it doesn't work at all.

Any ideas or suggestions? Might it be a real hardware issue? Because I don't know what else to do on the driver side.

1 REPLY
ACE Pioneer

Re: Aspire R5-471T - Windows did not detect any networking hardware

I'd begin with Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network Connections and see if the network controller appears there. If so, right click & select "status".

If no adapter, open Device Manager and select Network Adapters. Anything there? If so is the driver functioning ?

Luggable, 1983
My first PC
Please: Make a recovery drive
and store a full system image offline
before upgrading.
New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor